Where to Stay:
- Guy Harvey’s Islander in Islamorada – relax on the hammock and with a delectable Cuban sandwich from the pool bar
- DoubleTree by Hilton in Key West – they have one of the best pools for kids!
Where to Go:
- On the way to Islamorada, stop at Key Largo for a ride on a glass bottom boat – look out for yellow tails!
- In Islamorada, visit the History of Diving Museum – enjoy their kids scavenger hunt
- On the way to Key West stop at Marathon and visit Pigeon Key – talk about the Florida history!
- Keep going south to the sea turtle hospital in Marathon- these little guys get the care they need in order to get back out on the water
- When in Key West snap a pic with the family at the 90-mile marker from Key West to Cuba
- Be amazed by fluttering butterflies at the Key West Butterfly conservatory – pink flamingos and cute quail included!
- Stroll Duval Street and eat your way from Sloppy Joe’s to key lime pies
Where to Eat:
- Morada Bay Inn in Islamorada at sunset – try the yuca fries
- Robbie’s Marina in Islamorada – must-have dolphin sandwich. Kids will get a kick out of feeding the Tarpon, too!
- Keys Fisheries Marina in Marathon – be adventurous and try the lobster reuben!
- Flying Monkeys Saloon in Key West – yummy conch fritters
Special thanks to Key West Attractions.